2016年7月19日星期二

OEM Orange5 V1.34 Programming Device Review

OEM Orange5 V1.34 Programming Device Review

I will tell my experience with OEM Orange5 Programming Device in this blog. I sincerely hope that it can help people who plan to purchase it. I was trying to find mcu or eeprom on VW transporter with siemens ecu unit. My friend suggested me to try the new device OEM Orange5.

Under his advice, I bought the OEM Orange5 online. With 3 days delivery, I received a carton package with an Orange5 programmer tool, a power adapter, a USB cable, ten incircuit wires and a lot of adapters inside.

When I used the device, there was something wrong with my operation steps. When I opened the software in file "OEM Orange5", no matter what groups or chips I chose, the below images still appeared.
I didn't know how to solve this problem, so I asked the engineer for help about the issues. He told me that I should move the Orange5 V1.34 software from Orange5 Disk:E to the computer first. Besides, she offered me a video about Orange5 V1.34 software installation guide. With his help, the wrong images had never appeared again.

Although I met some problems during my operation, I was still pleased with OEM Orange5 V1.34 Programming Device. The reasons are its full package hardware, enhanced version software and professional programming functions.

没有评论:

发表评论