2016年7月24日星期日

I successfully installed and activated Vpecker Easydiag Wireless Scanner Software

I successfully installed and activated Vpecker Easydiag Wireless Scanner Software

Vpecker Easydiag Wireless Scanner supports total 85 brand vehicle from European, Aisan, American, contain lots of Chinese vehicle brand and Multi-language. It can be used for customer from different country. installed and activated Vpecker Easydiag Wireless Diagnostic Tool Software successfully.

Here are the steps of Vpecker Easydiag Wireless Scanner Software installation:

1.I unzipped successfully Vpecker setup V4.11.zip and run Vpecker setup.exe:
2.I changed the path to install the software, then clicked "Next".
3.I clicked "Install".
4.Vpecker wireless diagnostic service system installed successfully.

Follow the procedures of Vpecker Easydiag Wireless Scanner Software Activation:

1.I kept network working and run VPECKER APP, then I clicked "Online store" to get applications.
2.I entered the S/N number and password got from the envelope, and then clicked "Login".
3.If the product was not activated, please clicked "Yes".

4.I input my information, the E-mail address and country were required, then I clicked "Activate".
 5.I pressed "Yes" to confirm my information.
6.I clicked the link to get the information from the manufacturer.
installed and activated Vpecker Easydiag Wireless Diagnostic Tool Software successfully.

没有评论:

发表评论