2016年6月7日星期二

How to solve ODIS V2.02 VAS 5054 Plus License Expire Problem?

How to solve ODIS V2.02 VAS 5054 Plus License Expire Problem?

When I install VAS 5054A ODIS V2.02 software on my XP system, I got a series of errors.It shows me the license expired.The errors as show as the pictutre below:







The problem of these errors expresses that VAS 5054A ODIS V2.02 software installation is not ok. But how to solve it ? I do not know what to do? The engineer asks me to do below:

The engineer proposes me to change a computer with XP system to install VAS 5054A ODIS V2.02 software again.Or reinstall computer system and then install software again.

He tells me that this is the installation problem, the only way to solve it is to change computer or system.

Later, I change a computer with XP system, and install VAS 5054A ODIS V2.02 software.The problem is solved. When you meet the same problem as me, you can try the way what's said above.

没有评论:

发表评论