2016年8月10日星期三

I successfully used Mini ND900 to copy chip 46 for Nissan March 2015

I successfully used Mini ND900 to copy chip 46 for Nissan  March 2015

A few days ago, I bought a Mini ND900 from my friends, just wanted to have a try, because it was not expensive. But beyond my expectation, this Mini ND900 copied chip 46 for my Nissan March 2015 easily. What a successful experience it was!
Firstly, I put the original ID46 transponder key into the slot of Mini ND900(Tips remind me don't move the key) After that it showed Identifying Models.
Secondly, I clicked "COPY". It asked me to insert the original key, yes, I clicked "OK".
Thirdly, it asked me to insert TPX3/4 to copy. I put the new ID46 chip into the slot of Mini ND900 and clicked "OK".
Fourth, it showed me success.
At last, I put the copied ID46 chip into a new transponder key, and I used the new key to turn ignition on, it worked well! Now I own 2 transponder keys for my Nissan March 2015.

没有评论:

发表评论